The Tap Trailer
Once a "teardrop" camping trailer, the Tap Trailer has been rebuilt with a jockey box cooling system
on the inside and three tap handles on the outside. Ready to serve up your favorite refreshments!
FAQs... Let's Talk Details
- The Tap Trailer has served events with as few as 50 and as many as 2,000 guests.
- The trailer is outfitted with a professionally designed jockey box system on the inside, delivering ice cold refreshments to the outside, customizable taps!
- Rental includes trailer delivery, set up, pick up, and a Fab attendant if desired. (Your catering company or venue might prefer to handle this.)
- Due to licensing restrictions we do not provide alcohol. We will ask you to coordinate this with your catering company or your brewer friend.
- Small kegs sit inside the trailer while heavier half barrel kegs sit behind the trailer for easy lifting and access.
- The trailer measures 6'6" wide, 5' tall, and 6'6" long.
- One 120 V standard plug reachable by our extension cords gives us power to our lights. We can also provide a generator for an additional cost. Marquee lights are optional. If you aren't serving beer you might want to skip teasing your guests.
- We typically arrive two hours before start time to set up but can arrange an earlier arrival if need be.
- We are located in San Diego but we love to travel! We have a travel fee for anything 45 miles outside of our 92113 zip code. Please inquire here for a travel quote.